Get a Betstar Bonus Bet of Up To $250 on Your First Deposit
Betstar was founded way back in 2007 by an Egyptian immigrant Michael Eskandar. For a long time, Betstar was an authoritative source of racing odds and was viewed by many punters as more of a racing than a sports bookmaker. The company was acquired by Ladbrokes in 2014 along with Bookmaker.
Ladbrokes has done a great upgrade to Betstar since then without affecting the company’s prowess in the racing markets. At present, Betstar shares similar odds and markets with Ladbrokes and Bookmaker. The only difference is the promotions and bonuses each company provides.
Betstar Promotions: 100% First Deposit Bonus
New customers at enjoy a Betstar sign up bonus of up to $250 depending on the value of your first deposit. You can claim your welcome bonus simply by entering the Betstar bonus code BS_WELCOMEOFFER after signing up and making your first deposit. The Betstar deposit bonus will be 100% of your deposit and can be used as free bets for a variety of sports and races. You can split the Betstar free bet cash in any way you want but only on markets with odds of 1.50 or greater. The bonus is only available to residents of QLD, ACT, NT, and TAS.
Here are some of the key details about Betstar:
- Deposit options: Bank Transfer, Visa, MasterCard, BPAY, and POLi5
- Withdrawal option: Bank Transfer
- They don’t charge transaction fees except when you want to make a transaction without betting
- Language: English
- Odds Format: Decimal
- Minimum deposit is just $10
- Minimum online bet is $0.50
- Minimum bet amount for bets placed over the phone is $20
- They have a maximum daily payout of $10,000 to $50,000 for each sport and up to $100,000 for horse racing
Betstar Mobile and App Features
Betstar has a mobile version of their site that has a neat clutter-free design. The mobile functionality is further enhanced by the Betstar app which can be downloaded on both Android and iPhone mobile devices. The mobile version and app makes it easy and convenient to place your bets wherever you are.
Betstar Sports and Horse Racing Markets
Betstar has a wide range of sports markets similar to Ladbrokes and Bookmaker. They have as many local sports as the biggest bookmakers in Australia. They have many markets for each Super Rugby, AFL, and NRL fixture. Soccer is prominently covered as well as other sports including cycling, golf, snooker, tennis, boxing, surfing, winter sports, biathlon, and many more. They have a wide range of horse racing markets such as best tote, top fluctuation, and fixed bets on different racing markets. Betstar has a novelty section that covers elections, current affairs, and a diverse range of entertainment betting offers.
Betstar Pros and Cons
- Multiple deposit options
- A simple account sign up and verification process
- Low minimum for online bets at just $0.50
- A simple clutter-free betting interface
- Betstar mobile and app features
- They provide customers with a Betstar Card for easy withdrawal via any ATM
- Lack of online live betting due to Australian law restrictions
- They don’t have the QuickCall live betting feature found on Ladbrokes
- They charge a fee on dormant accounts
Betstar has an easy to use betting interface designed to be used by both professional and novice punters. The Betstar app makes betting easier. You can place your bets on the go. They also have great promotions and bonuses every now and then. If you are looking for an Australian bookmaker with plenty of sports and racing markets, sign up to Betstar today.