ClassicBet: Get Up to $3.000 in Free Bets
ClassicBet has been in the betting game for some time. It is a premium betting service with awesome bonuses of up to $3,000 in free bets. One of the best things about this company is their exceptional customer care and support. You’ll be assigned a personal account manager as soon as you sign up to help you overcome any hurdle you come across in your wagering. This ClassicBet review explores the company’s history, features, bonuses, markets, pros and cons.
ClassicBet Bonus Offers
New members who sign up to ClassicBet and make their first deposit are rewarded with a matched bonus bet of up to $1,000. If you deposit $20,000 you are awarded an incredible bonus of $3,000. The bonus bets can be used to wager on racing events only. The free bets cannot be used on all sports events except the ones specified by your account manager. It is also worth noting that the bonus bets have to be used within one month or they’ll expire. The ClassicBet promo code offers are available to NSW, WA, VIC, and SA residents only.
ClassicBet is an Australian betting company owned by ClassicBet Pty Ltd. It was founded in 2014 and is licensed in NSW. The company markets itself as the first premium betting agency in Australia primarily because every customer is assigned a dedicated account manager to ensure he or she gets the best betting experience possible. Here are some of the key details of ClassicBet you’d want to know before signing up.
- Deposit options: Bank transfer, Visa, MasterCard, Cheque, Paysafe card, BPAY, and POLi3
- They don’t have transaction fees
- Currencies accepted: AUD, NZD, GBP, USD, CAD, INR, and EUR
- Language: English
- Odds format: Decimal
- They don’t have a specified minimum deposit
- Minimum online bet of just $1
- Minimum over-the-phone bet of $10
- Minimum bet for flexi betting of $1
- No dormant account fees
- Customer support via email, fax, post, and 1800 or 0800 telephone numbers for Australia and New Zealand respectively
ClassicBet Mobile and App Features
ClassicBet has a functional mobile site as well as an iOS App. These two features ensure that you can place your bets easily and conveniently wherever you are. However, they haven’t launched an App for Android devices yet but we hope to see one in the near future.
The ClassicBet sports section is best suited for punters who specialize in Australian and major international leagues or games. They cover a wide range of sports but with more markets for Australian and international leagues. For instance, they typically have up to 183 markets to bet on for AFL and 109 markets for NRL games. Super Rugby fixtures usually have around 29 markets. The number of markets per fixture, just like in other bookmakers, increase as the game’s kick-off draws closer. For Australian horse and greyhound races, ClassicBet provides both fixed odds and tote betting.
ClassicBet Pros and Cons
- They have an easy 30-seconds sign up process
- Premium betting service that assigns you a dedicated account manager
- They provide all the latest results from a single location on their betting interface
- They have some of the highest bonus amounts in the industry
- Functional mobile site and iOs App
- A wide range of local and international sports
- They don’t have live betting due to Australian Law restrictions
- No Android App at the moment
If you are looking for premium betting experience in a company that provides you with a personal account manager, high bonus amounts, and a wide range of local and international leagues to bet on, then ClassicBet is worth looking into. It is a premium betting service for both novice and professional punters. Sign up to ClassicBet today to get your hefty bonus.