Unibet Australia Review
Unibet Australia may not be the most popular betting destination but the betting offers and service rivals the bookmakers in Australia today. They have a wide range of markets and bonuses from sports and racing offers to excellent odds and frequent bonuses. They have a simplistic design that’s perfect for the regular punter. This Unibet review looks at the company’s history, key features, markets, and the pros and cons of their service.
Unibet Bonus Offers: 120% Sign Up Bonus
Unibet has attractive bonus offers especially for newcomers. New punters are welcomed with generous Unibet sign up bonus of 120% of their first deposit to a maximum of $300. You can claim the bonus when you deposit any amount from $10 and above after registration. Keep in mind that before you can withdraw winnings from the bonus you need to have placed at least 4 bets at odds of 1.4 or higher. Unibet deposit bonus offers are not available to residents of NSW, SA, WA, and VIC regions.
How about Unibet bonus code?
You don’t need a promo code to claim Unibet promotion offers. When you choose to receive their offers, Unibet bonus bets are automatically added to your account. Once the Unibet deposit bonus is updated, the other bonuses will be popping up as you continue making further deposits.
Unibet Group Plc was established in 1997 and has its main headquarters in Malta. Its Australian operations are regulated and licensed by the Northern Territory Government. In 2012, the company acquired Betchoice, a well-known Australian sports betting company.
Here are some of the key facts about Unibet:
- Available deposit options: Credit card, BPAY, Cheque, Electronic Funds Transfer, and POLi4
- Withdrawal options: Electronic Funds Transfer and Credit Card
- They don’t charge transaction fees
- Odd format: Decimal
- Language: English
- Currency: Australian Dollar
- They have a minimum deposit of just $10
- Minimum bet: $10 when betting over the phone and just $0.10 when betting online
- Maximum bet and payout amounts depend on the sport you choose to place a wager on. The company reserves the right to place a limit on any bet. However, the limits are quite high, ranging from $15,000 to $300,000.
Unibet Betting Interface
Unibet has a simple but functional betting interface. It is a flash-driven interface with a basic layout. The detailed sports navigation panel is conveniently located on the left side of the site, odds and markets in the center, and your betting slip, as usual on the right side. The sports menu has a simple shortcut box that shows you the most popular leagues and events slated to start in the next 1 to 4 hours.
Unibet Pros and Cons
- Low minimum online betting amount of just $0.10
- A wide range of sports to choose from including A-League and other domestic Australian football leagues
- They provide horse racing and sports statistics guides
- Some of their events are streamed live on Unibet TV
- A simple and functional betting interface
- They don’t have Live Betting feature due to restrictions of the Australian Law
- They lack some of the popular deposit options such as Skrill
Unibet Sports Markets
Unibet has an excellent range of sports to choose from. You’ll find more than 10,000 events to bet on at Unibet, from horse racing, Australian sports, American football, and winter sports to politics and other special events. They also have a broad range of markets for every fixture. Some games have as many as 125 markets.
If you are looking for a simple but detailed bookmaker with a wide range of sports to bet on, then Unibet Australia is definitely worth checking. Sign up today and get a Unibet bonus of 120% on your first deposit.