Ladbrokes Australia Review
Ladbrokes has emerged as one of the most prominent bookmakers in Australia. You wouldn’t expect anything less from an internationally recognized brand with more than 125 years of experience in the betting industry. In this Ladbrokes Australia review, we look at some of the key details of the company such as Ladbrokes promotions, bonuses, markets covered, and much more.
Ladbrokes Sign Up Bonus and Other Offers
When you join Ladbrokes as a new customer, you are rewarded with 100% first bet bonus to a maximum of $250. For example, if you make a first deposit of $50, you are awarded a bonus of $50 to use in free bets. The Ladbrokes bonus can be used in a single bet or split into up to 4 equal sized bets. You can however only wager the bonus on markets with odds of 1.5 or greater. You must also place your bonus free bets within 90 days after it is awarded or it will expire. The bonus offer is available to residents of QLD, ACT, TAS, and NT only.
Ladbrokes Australia Details
The original Ladbrokes was founded in the year 1886 in the UK. The Australian arm of the company, Ladbrokes.com.au, was launched in September 2013 and grown to become a leader in the Australian betting scene. One of the reasons for the popularity of the company in Australia, besides offering a wide range of sports and races to bet on, is their EFTPOS card which members can use to withdraw winnings from any ATM. Here are some of the key details about Ladbrokes in Australia.
- Deposit options: MasterCard, Visa, BPAY, POLi, PayPal, and bank transfer
- Withdrawal is by bank transfer
- They don’t charge transaction fees unless you attempt to withdraw without having placed a bet
- Currencies: AUD
- Languages: English
- They provide decimal odds format
- Their minimum deposit is just $10
- Minimum online bet is $0.50 and $20.00 if you bet over the phone
- Maximum payout for sports per day is from $10,000 to $50,000 and up to $100,000 for horse racing
- They charge an account management fee of $25 for accounts that remain dormant for 6 months or more.
Ladbrokes Mobile and App Betting
Punters across the world are now using smart phones to place their bets, especially with the rising popularity of in-play betting. Ladbrokes has a mobile platform as well as a functional app that you can rely on to bet on the go. The Ladbrokes app is available for download on both iPhone and Android mobile devices.
Ladbrokes has an extensive selection of sports and racing markets to bet on. The betting markets are identical to those offered by Bookmaker.com.au, their subsidiary company. On a typical weekend they have over 24 markets for every Super Rugby fixture and more than 140 markets per AFL fixture.
The giant bookmaker covers just about every local and international sports league, from A-League, AFL, NRL, Super League, English Premier League, Champions league, NBA, NFL, and tennis tournaments to horse and greyhound racing. Chances are that you’ll find every sport you can place a bet on in the Ladbrokes platform.
Ladbrokes Pros and Cons
- A wide range of deposit options
- The best betting promotions
- Their bonus can be split into 4 bets
- Low minimum online betting amount of just $0.50
- A easy to use betting interface
- Functional mobile website and app
- You can use QuickCall to place a fast bet
- No live betting due to restrictions by the Australian law
- They charge dormant account fees
If you are looking for a bookmaker with international repute, a wide range of betting markets, and great bonus bets, then try Ladbrokes. Sign up today to get a 100% bonus on your first deposit.