Get a Sign-Up Bonus of Up To $500
Neds Australia is a brainchild of Dean Shannon, the famous Australian bookmaker and the inspiration behind the launch of Bookmaker.com.au. It is the latest online betting agency in Australia with a smooth easy to use betting interface and a huge offering of sports and races to bet on.
Neds Bonus Bets
Neds may be a new bookmaker in its infancy but it is already making a strong statement in the industry with numerous promotions for punters in Australia. When you join Neds, you get a 100% first deposit match up to a maximum of $500. You can use the bonus to place a free bet on sports and races. Keep in mind that the bonus only applies to your first deposit and is only applicable to one deposit match so make sure to maximize the bonus bet in the first bet you place.
Another great promotional feature provided by Neds is the Bet Boost in which the company boosts your bet’s stake with their own cash. Customers get one Neds Bet Boost every day. The company has many more promotional offers from time to time so keep an eye on their promotion section.
Neds is a new betting agency in Australia. It was launched in 2017 and is registered in the Northern Territory. It is owned and run by Neds.com.au Pty Ltd based in Brisbane, Australia. The CEO of Neds is Dean Shannon, the founder of Bookmaker.com.au.
Here are some of the notable features of Neds:
- Deposit options: MasterCard, Visa, POLi, BPAY, and bank transfer
- Withdrawal options: Bank transfer
- No transaction fees
- Currencies: AUD
- Language: English
- Minimum deposit: $5.00
- Odds format: Decimal
- Minimum online bet: $0.50
- Minimum phone bet: $20
- Maximum payout: From $10,000 to $500,000 depending on the nature of your single or multiple bets.
- Mobile platform: The site is responsive and fits on mobile devices with different screen sizes. They also have Neds apps for both iPhone and Android mobile devices.
- They don’t charge dormant account fees
- They have an active support team available on Live Chat, Online Contact Form, and telephone
Neds may be comparatively new in the Australian industry but they do have a wide coverage of both sports and racing events. They cover local and international leagues in detail. You’ll find games to bet on at Neds from as far as Middle East, Europe, Africa, and Asia. They have matches from the top divisions in UK and other parts of Europe. They also provide punters with a wide range of markets for each fixture. EPL and Championship matches from UK normally have over 50 markets per fixture while local leagues such as the A-League has as many as 50 markets per fixture. The bookmaker also covers most of the top matches in the US such as the NBA and NFL. You can browse their market offers prior to signing up to see the depth and extent of their games and races coverage.
Neds Pros and Cons
- A huge matched first deposit bonus of up to $500
- Their Bet Boost offer gives you free increment on your bet
- An extensive range of sports and racing markets
- Fast loading site and mobile app for easy and more convenient betting
- No live betting due to limitation by Australia’s Interactive Gambling Act
- They don’t provide transactions via popular e-wallet services such as Neteller and Skrill
One of the best things about Neds, despite being the newest bookmaker in Australia, is their wide coverage of sports and racing events from all parts of the world. They provide online games not found in other bookmakers such as eSports and Snooker. Join Neds today to get a bonus of up to $500 among other daily and weekly promotions.