Judging by its huge number of retail wagering customers, TAB.com.au, also known as TAB Sportsbet, is definitely one of the biggest bookmakers in Australia. The bookmaker boasts of more than 300,000 online betting customers and a strong online presence in the Australian betting scene.
TAB Bonus Bets
TAB does not provide new members with sign up bonuses but have some of the best promotions and bet offers. There are many TAB bonus bet offers provided in a wide range of sports and racing events. You’ll get a TAB bonus bet in most of their feature horse racing, sports, and novelty markets.
They recently introduced a reward program to their online betting service that has become a major hit with Australian punters. Instead of getting a TAB bonus bet code when you sign up, you are instead enrolled in a reward program that earns you points for every bet you place. The points can be used to redeem free bets, event tickets, gift cards, and household items depending on specific TAB bonus bet rules. They may not have a specific TAB bonus bet promo code for new members but have many betting promotions including money back offers for sports and feature horse racing events. Sign up today to learn how to use TAB bonus bet and rewards program.
TAB Sportsbet is an Australian company owned by Tabcorp Holdings which is listed in the ASX. The company also operates the Luxbet gaming brand and TAB retail outlets. Tabcorp is a giant player in the betting industry with over 300,000 customers who place bets via Internet, telephone, and pay TV. They claim to have over 1.2 million regular retail customers. Here is a quick rundown of their key features and services:
- Deposit options: TAB Retail outlets, Credit cards, BPAY, Money Order or Cheque, Australia Post bank, and Electronic Funds Transfer.
- They don’t charge transaction fees
- Withdrawal Options: TAB Retail Outlets, Electronic Funds Transfer, and Cheque or Money Order
- Minimum Deposit: $20 for Credit cards and BPAY. There’s no minimum for other methods
- Minimum withdrawal: $1.00
- Minimum online bet: $1.00
- Minimum bet over the phone: $10.00
- Odds format: Decimal
- Languages provided: English, both traditional and simplified Chinese, Japanese, and Spanish
- Currencies accepted: AUD, USD, GBP, EUR, JPY, HKD
- Customer support provided via email and telephone
- Mobile betting available via their mobile site and both iPhone and Android apps
TAB App and Live Streaming Features
What makes TAB Sportsbet stand above the rest is their ability to live stream Australian races. TAB streams all the 3 Sky Racing channels which cover all races. They also stream every AFL game free of charge via the TAB.com.au App available on both Android and iPhone mobile devices.
TAB Sports and Racing Markets
TAB.com.au provides punters with a wide selection of both sports and racing events to bet on. They feature all the major sports leagues and tournaments with numerous betting options. Besides sports, they cover other popular markets including poker, basic finance, and entertainment.
TAB’s greatest strength is in the racing section where you can find all the horse, harness, and greyhound racing events in Australia and selected tracks in New Zealand, UK, and Singapore. Bets offred in racing events include Win, Trifecta, Place, Dueta, Quaddie, Quinella, Daily Double, and Running Double. Most events have fixed odds while tote is available for all racing events.
TAB Sportsbet Pros and Cons
- They have a wide range of deposit and withdrawal options
- Customers can bet both online and at betting shops
- They have a huge variety of betting markets
- Functional mobile site and app
- Their odds are comparatively lower than other equally big bookmakers
- They don’t have sign up bonus offers for new members
After their recent website overhaul, TAB leads the Australian bookmakers’ pack in terms of interface design and ease of use. They’ve made online wagering easier and more convenient. Sign up to TAB if you are looking for premium betting experience.